High Damping Rubber Bearing
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||as Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HDR
- Load Capacity: as Request
- Specification: AASHTO
- HS Code: 4016999090
- Movement: 0-250mm
- Trademark: Haider
- Origin: China
1. HDR has a good load support ability, restoring force and damping force (energy dispersion).As a result, HDR can be used as a Seismic Isolator.
2. From the displacement cycle restoring characteristics (load versus displacement loop) for HDR,It shows that HDR can maximize the Trigger Effect against the wind load and the Intensity Resistance effect for earthquake forces.
3. No other devices for the Seismic Isolator are needed. Therefore, it is easy to construct and Maintain. It is also cost-effective.
4. There will be almost no residual displacement even after big earthquakes. Furthermore, there Will be no significant change of characteristics, so replacement is not necessary.
5. Changes in HDR's stiffness and damping performance due to temperature are minor allowing it To be used in various climates.
6. HDR is newly developed rubber material, so its creep characteristic is superior to natural rubber.
7. The HDR is covered with a layer of EPDM rubber. This EPDM rubber protects the internal Rubber from ozone and ultraviolet attack. It is designed for high durability.
|JT/T4-2004||BS5400 Section 9.2|
|70 o C×22h||70 o C×22h||100 o C×22h|
|70 o C×168h||100 o C×70h||70 o C×168h||100 o C×48h|
|25~50pphm,20% strain||25~50pphm,20% strain|
|40 o C×96h||30 o C×96h|
|No Cracks||No Cracks|